Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Outdoor Portrait Project

This is a photograph of my cousin Katie. The location is my backyard. I took this pic without her looking at the camera because I wanted to go for a more dramatic effect.



This is my friend Stephanie, posing in a tree. She has a determined look on her face and I wanted it to look like she was going to climb all the way to the top and not give up until she did. This photo was taken on the back field at Gregory Gardens Elementary.



This is Stephanie reading a book, also taken at Gregory Gardens.  She looks serious and really into the story she is reading. 


This is Stephanie's friend Jessica. She is in her backyard. I took this picture because she is happy and confident in this photo, much like real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment